Practical learning is continuously distributed throughout the duration of the course. The tie-down operators must be familiar with the methods of tying and hanging loads, communication signs, safe access to loads, care of the tie-down equipment and instruction on dangerous situations and manipulations. In the case of refresher and refresher training, it is important to review the knowledge from the basic course of the sliniging loader and to explain the news and knowledge from the practice of the slinging loaders.
But for the actual work of a slinging loader, it is necessary to undergo education and training, popularly speaking – a binder training or a course of slinging loader.
The written document issued, ‘Slinging Loader’s licence’, on the completion of the education and training will contain the information referred to in Article 16(5)(a) to (h) of Act No 124/2006 Coll:
• the name and registered office of the person entitled to education and training who issued the licence.The person entitled to education and training shall also indicate the registration number of his/her licence,
• the registration number of the licence, certificate or document referred to in paragraph 1(b),
• the provision of the general binding legal regulation under which the licence is issued,
• the activity for which the licence is issued and, where appropriate, the scope of the activity,
• the name, surname, date of birth and permanent address of the natural person to whom the licence is issued,
• the date of the final examination,
• the date and place of issue of the licence,
• the stamp and the name, surname and signature of the legal person who issued the licence.
We provide a premium service in the form of a record of your written document, “agricultural machinery licence”, where we will notify you by text message of:
• re-notification 1 x 36 months in accordance with Act 124/2006 Coll.
• to carry out refresher training ( AOP ) 1 x 5 years in accordance with Act 124/2006 Coll.
• replacement / or, in the event of loss, issue of a new written document ‘agricultural machinery licence’,
• the issue of a written agricultural machinery licence, which is also accepted in the countries of the European Union.
It is also possible to carry out slinging loader training / course for FREE !!! WE ALSO CARRY OUT RETRAINING COURSES RE-PASS – THE COURSE IS PAID BY THE EMPLOYMENT BUREAU.